Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Millionaire ?: Jauch represents “a real shit question” – t-online.de

Only Mohamed Mahjoubi Günther Jauch told to “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?” of a nightmare. Then he did not know where Bitterfeld located. And last, he still got a real “shit question”. It was an amusing quiz round, at the end of the candidate bagged 125,000 euros. His fiancée has already planned the money.

Five weeks Mohamed Mahjoubi had to wait for the continuation of his performance, because in the meantime were running some special editions of the quiz show. At 16,000 euros and still all jokers we went. Nevertheless, the lawyer from Cologne had the night before the show a terrible nightmare, he told.



E.T. on the chair of the quizmaster

“I dreamed that I was a total blackout,” said Mahjoubi. “And I sat naked on the rate chair. Instead of you sat me ET over and asked if I would like to call home,” the candidate told more about his dream and caused great laughter in Jauch and the audience
.

His Joker squandered Mohamed Mahjoubi then from question to question. Wobbly it was at 64,000 Euro. Where one would need as an individual tourist a permit from the Federal Environment Agency, Jauch asked. In the safari in Kenya, diving in the Red Sea, in Antarctica or in Bitterfeld. “Where is Bitterfeld” asked Mahjoubi, decided to use the 50-50 Jokers but then for proper Antarctica.



Where does the brown bear his brown fur?

When 500,000 -Euro-question were then all Joker away. Which animal feeds, inter alia, to of his own excrement, was this. Hare, Grass Snake, Golden Eagle, Brown Bear? “A real fucking question,” said the moderator. “I once had a corn snake. She has not done. So the grass snake will not do the same thing,” mused the candidate. “When Brown Bear I do not know.” What Jauch joked: “Well somewhere the brown coat has come indeed.”

But Mohamed Mahjoubi had enough of gambling and got out at this point. He had guessed correctly: The hare was the correct answer. “My friend had taken me really bad if I had gambled me,” he said. From his earned money his fiancee wants the wedding fund. It is expected 400 guests.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment