Friday, December 18, 2015

Caring Hip-hop stars: “The Voice” -Gewinnerin Jamie-Lee: So my team has … – ABC Online

Friday, 12.18.2015, 19:15 · FOCUS-Online Editor Lisa Nord Holt
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

With its enchanting voice and her colorful manga look Jamie-Lee took victory at “The Voice of Germany”. In an interview with FOCUS Online reveals the 17-year-old why she would not have been so successful without the help of their mentors Smudo and Michi Beck.

FOCUS Online: You have not only won “The Voice of Germany”, your single “Ghost” has made it even to the top of the iTunes charts. Did you flash your success can already be realized

Jamie-Lee: No, I’m still completely flabbergasted. As it was said that I had won the show, I could not believe it at first. I could take a single clear thought and I cried out of sheer happiness first. It was just a totally beautiful moment. But I realize that over time more and more – and I’m totally proud

FOCUS Online: Why do you think have the most viewers voted for you

Jamie-Lee: I just think that I have a relatively large fanbase. Maybe people found my voice well, maybe it also found some just cool like I’m running around

FOCUS Online:. How did Team Fanta contributed to the victory

?

Jamie-Lee: By having assumed the role of protector. Whenever I was excited Smudo and Michi have calmed down. When I was all too much, they took me back to the ground. On television they act indeed always very grim when it comes to winning, but that they are not in reality. You have always told me that I myself will make no pressure and no you have to prove

FOCUS Online:. The two opened the finals as promised in colorful manga outfits. Would you have thought that they really pull it off

Jamie-Lee: I could imagine in any case. If Smudo and Michi promise something, they see a well. The two are to be game for anything. I felt honored that they have done for me. That showed how much we have grown together in this time, because that would not do for any

FOCUS Online:. What is your opinion as a manga expert

Jamie-Lee: The two looked fantastic! That was right up my alley. They have reacted in their own style to copy it instead of my style. I thought that was cool

FOCUS Online:. What fascinates you exactly the manga style

Jamie-Lee: I I then started to look anime series and am thus become aware of the style. I’ve just taken a liking to it and made smart on the Internet. I like that the look is extraordinary and funny ..

FOCUS Online: Are there Jamie-Lee in sweatpants

Jamie? Lee: Clear. So I run styled actually rum only on larger manga conventions. Privately I prefer the casual look. I just like it better when clothes are comfortable and practical

FOCUS Online:. To what extent has your life changed since the show

? Jamie-Lee: Since the show is of course everything has become somewhat stressful. But that will create determined. In general, I can say that “The Voice” made this year especially for me because I had something that I could work towards

FOCUS Online:. You are only 17 years old. What happens now with the school

Jamie-Lee: I definitely want to go to school. I think you have to protect yourself easy. Just because I have “The Voice” won, that does not automatically mean that I will have in the future with my music success. To me it is important that I have an alternative if it does not work with the music. But I will stay definitely truth in my dream

FOCUS Online:. What is next now

Jamie-Lee: I will now first quite comfortably at home celebrating Christmas with my family and then go directly to “The Voice” on tour. What comes next, we will see.

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment