Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Unforgettable: “Horses make women hot”: The best sayings from Lemmy – ABC Online

Tuesday, 12.29.2015, 13:47
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

He was one of the last rock rebel – and a true original: 40 years made Motorhead singer Lemmy his heavy metal Image credit. Above all, his spells are and remain unforgotten after his death. FOCUS Online has put together the best quotes

His death is not only for all Motörhead fans a shock:. Lead singer Lemmy died at the age of 70 years his cancer, the group announced on its Facebook page on Tuesday. With his sayings, the British musician has, however, made immortal. Lemmy about …

… the Rocker existence

“The summer of 1971 was great. Even though I can not remember him – I’ll never forget him, “ (Source:” Rolling Stone “)

” I regret nothing!. To regret something is meaningless “(Source:” Rolling Stone “)!

” If you wanna be a fucking rock star, then was kindly of people do not want to. see Types Next Door on stage; they want a being from another planet you want to see someone whom you would never meet in everyday life “.. (Source: “rockhall.com”)

“If you think that you’re too old for rock and roll, it’s you.” (Source: ” Rolling Stone “)

… the Age

” I do not see why it should be a point where you’re too old. I’m not too old, and until I decide that I’m too old, I will not fucking be too old. ” (Source: “welt.de”)

“If you have the 60 achieved, everything begins to be pear-shaped. Everyone thinks that it’s just as a man to get old, but you can not be prepared for everything. It is a real shock. The thing is: I will not indulge in the “(Source:” Classic Rock “)!

… youth

” The Job in the riding school I took part because I liked horses. I do that still, because horses do women sharp. ” (Source: Autobiography “White Line Fever”)

“At fifteen I was able to” Rock around the clock ‘play, what I for on a school trip to Paris one evening hours Best gave. Even though I had just been almost cut me with a jackknife my forefinger. But the girls found it cool, as the blood flowed through my guitar “(Source: Autobiography” White Line Fever “).

. .. religion

“Fuck God and shit on the devil and also to the church. I alone am responsible for my actions. I have to hide behind anything. I’ve done it, whatever I have done “(Source:” The World “).

” Religion is anyway stupid I mean. A virgin is pregnant by a spirit! So you would in divorce court is not very far. ” (Source: “Rolling Stone”)

… life

“You have to laugh at life. Laughter exercises all facial muscles and keeps you young. To look seriously caused terrible wrinkles. I also advise to heavy drinking – that helps the sense of humor on the jumps “(Source: Autobiography” White Line Fever “).

” The present generation is to a pile Pussies degenerated. No one seems to have fun still correct. The dissing each other so only if someone allows himself to beat a little over the traces. ” (Source: “watson.ch”)

… death

“People are not better, when they are dead; then one speaks just as they, like. But it is not true! The people are still assholes, but it is dead assholes “(Source: Autobiography” White Line Fever “).

” Death is inevitable, or is in my age? becoming clearer. I love that no worries. I’m prepared. If I have to give up, then while I’m doing what I do best. Should I die tomorrow, I could not complain. It was a good time. ” (Source: “Classic Rock”)

In Video: Lemmy is dead – this message has Motörhead now for his fans

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment