Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Helmut Dietl is dead: acting legend Adorf: “I did not want to admit it …” – ABC Online

Updated on Tuesday, 03.31.2015, 12:15
Thank you for rating!

0

error
‘div class = “socComplainHl”> You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With only two clicks, report the error of the editors.

The film director and screenwriter Helmut Dietl’s dead. He died in the immediate family in his Munich apartment. In November 2013 he made his lung disease publicly. Companions such as Mario Adorf and Veronica Ferres show dismay at the loss.

  • Helmut Dietl at the age of 70 years died
  • cult director had been suffering from lung cancer in 2013
  • Senta Berger: “I lost a friend”

On Death Dietl first reported the “time” on their online site. Dietl had with his health problems for some time. Back in 2007, the filmmakers had a stroke. In addition, he fell ill in early October 2013 lung cancer. On the edge of the Bambi Awards in Berlin in November Dietl said his chances of recovery would be in the more than ten percent. “Considering how much I smoked, it’s almost a miracle that so long good

is gone,” said Dietl. He added that he had stopped smoking in 2007

Mario Adorf. “I owe him a lot!”

They worked closely together: Mario Adorf and Helmut Dietl Two of the biggest roles in his life owes the acting legend Munich Filmmaker: The six-part television series “Kir Royal” In 1986 embodied it the glue manufacturer Heinrich Haffenloher, in “Rossini – The murderous question , who with whom slept “(1996), the celebrity host Rossini.” Unfortunately, not entirely unexpected, and yet this news hits me hard because I have not wanted to have true, “writes the longtime companion in a statement to ABC Online.

“Helmut Dietl was my avowed favorite director, I have very much to be grateful, because of our cooperation were two of the most vivid characters from Dietl’s cheerful and furious world out The almost legendary General Heinrich Haffenloher and the celebrity host Rossini. For me unforgettable days and weeks extremely harmonious creation. “Until recently he had hoped to be able to work together again:” It should not be He is all very missed “

Senta Berger:” I’m losing a friend. A great pain “

affected

Deep responded actress Senta Berger on the death of the star director. “Although I have to believe it, I do not believe it. I’ll have to get used to the idea that Helmut Dietl is no longer alive. If you can ever get used to a thought of that, “she told ABC Online She emphasized.” We all lose irreplaceable artist and I lose a friend A big pain. “.

In his films, the artist Helmut Dietl will live and always discover new from every generation. “Is that a consolation?” Asked Berger and stressed. “Yes. Even if me this thought does not comfort today. We will all miss him. He is missing.” Berger had, inter alia, in the cult series “Kir Royal” directed . played by Dietl

Veronica Ferres: “Get him be eternally grateful”

Also actress Veronica Ferres, who had a relationship from 1990 to 1999 with Dietl stressed: “Helmut’s death shocked me deeply.” On request of FOCUS Online she said: “He was a great role model for me, especially when it came to live his dreams and to be swayed by anyone in this and for many other things I will eternally grateful. be. “Her thoughts APPLYING his wife and children, whom they” for the difficult time of sorrow, strength and love people “want on their side.” Helmut is in our memories, our thoughts and continue to live in his superb films forever. Rest in peace, dear Helmut, “said Ferres further.

Michael” Bully “Herbig plays in Dietl’s last film,” Zettl “the leading role. On Facebook, the actor adopted as follows: “Dear Helmut, the phone has not stopped ringing. But I’m not going to write you an obituary … I’d rather write to you personally! I need you probably did not say how incredibly sad I am. You were and are my hero. When I learned of your departure, wept the sky above Schwabing … it rained even. Rightly, rain alone would also not befitting. I miss you already infinite … man, the friend and the brilliant filmmaker Helmut Dietl! . Your Bully “

Armin Rohde wrote goodbye a few lines on twitter:

“The will is done, death comes by itself”

Yet the end of 2014 had Dietl in an interview with the people magazine “Bunte” said. “The cancer has become smaller” How good this news is, it was the creator of the cult series such as “Monaco Franze” and “Kir Royal” the reader, however, in the dark, because he said Also: “The will is done, death will come easy.” Before death he had no fear of dying before

Dietl enjoyed great success with television series like “Monaco Franze” or “Kir Royal. “and movies such as” Schtonk “or” Rossini “.

He is survived by his wife, Tamara, with whom he had the daughter Serafina Marie. In addition, Dietl has two other grown children.

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment