Thursday, March 26, 2015

Barbara Schoneberg before Echo 2015: why Helene Fischer is so successful – ABC Online

Thursday, 26.03.2015, 11:15 am
Thank you for rating!

0

Report an error
Have you found an error?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With only two clicks, report the error of the editors.

Barbara Schoneberg hosted on Thursday evening the award of the Music Prize echo. What does she think of her predecessor Helene Fischer, the super blonde reveals in the interview

Best entertainment is guaranteed with the echoes on Thursday night -. As the organizers of the most important German music award Barbara Schoneberg (41 “Again, just different”) secured as a presenter. How is the super blonde has prepared for this race but why he (“Breathless through the night” 30) might resemble that of their predecessor Helene Fischer – and why not – she says in the interview. In addition, the talk show Queen of the NDR how big the shock after the spontaneous rejection by Andreas Takes care (28) explains the ESC preliminary decision was and how long have they to Andreas Gabalier (30 “Amoi seg ‘ma us again”) is available.

Women’s Schöneberg how to prepare for such a show before

Schöneberg: There is an author who writes me a Moderator book that is tailored to me and my style. His proposals we then develop together on. Our final echo-book we present then the – compared to other very cool and easy – Echo Commission and it nods from the optimal case. So then I know roughly where it’s at

What is in your moderation unlike Helene Fischer

Schöneberg.? I have not seen her presentation, sure there are one or Another similarity, for an awards ceremony is so strictly formatted. As for the jokes, but I am sure that we are different, because I decide for yourself in advance what spells I get haue

Helene Fischer nominated four times. “Album of the Year”, “hit” “Hit of the Year”, “Music-DVD / Blue-Ray national”. She already has eight echoes. Why is it so successful

Schöneberg: Helene Fischer is so successful because it is just great and in terms of their career properly. It leaves nothing to chance. Man looks at her like, you like to listen to her, her show is bombastic. I know many people who would not have gone into a pop concert they did a few years, and Helene has managed that the genre was so softened a bit. This is a great achievement and their merit.

It is also nominated for “Album of the Year”, although the last album of 2013 comes …

Schöneberg: Right and that’s spectacular. If they would win this ECHO, they would get twice the price for the same album. Eligible it would be because it has sold better last year than the year before.



Andreas Gabalier, also nominated, the popular music has revolutionized. How you like it

Beautiful Berger: It’s a mega success story. I’m a fan of the man Andreas Gabalier. Many artists I learn so also in the “NDR Talk Show” know and am then often excited – it was with him that way. Suddenly you then is also interested in the music. Before that, I might have said that I find him with his leather pants a little weird. He also makes as Helene Fischer Crossover possible and I think it’s great.



Andreas Takes care has been nominated as “National Newcomer”. What do you do when he again says “no”

Beautiful Berger: I definitely do not know, but I would now time to assume that Andreas Takes care not come here with his press-phobia. If he comes and the press is, for me would be very brave. He’s a great artist and has made a great album, maybe he wins yes …

How big was the fright when he has but then canceled the ECS preliminary decision?

Beautiful Berger: I’m scared, but I knew, too, that we have a runner-up, we can make the winner

Are such situations uncomfortable for you

Schöneberg.? Absolutely not. That something happens with the no count, I even found quite pleasant. A bit uncomfortable but I found it for him and for Ann Sophie. Overall, it is probably better because people wanted to see the music while Andreas going, he would have then but probably not been in Vienna. There he would have had to join the whole package.



You moderating quite a few important shows. How about the “Musikantenstadl”

Beautiful Berger: I particularly like moderating shows when I identify with it. The “Musikantenstadl” I would very swallow. To play enthusiasm, were it more difficult for me. But I must not do anything

If you could personally awarded an echo, to whom would the

Barbara Schöneberg.? I’m mercilessly commercially in my musical taste and therefore would My Echo are in any event to Arctic Monkeys. His hit “On Us” was my hit of the year 2014. I am very curious to see if he actually gets a.

You want to understand the phenomenon Helene Fischer? Then check out this video – free

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment