Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Bachelor of 2017: Viola gets the coveted white Rose of Sebastian – RTL Online

But Sebastian makes really like Alesa prophesied in front of her, Clea Lacy, and Viola Holding and pecks Viola from the Ladies group. “Can I bother you a moment? Viola, I wanted to ask you if you this white Rose of me to accept?”, Sebastian asks, completely perplexed Munich. Overjoyed, Viola, the white Rose of Sebastian and falls to the Bachelor’s happy in the arms.

“Viola is a great type of woman, definitely. She has a great figure, a sweet Smile, a pretty face and drink a beer. I believe that Viola could definitely be interesting for me,” declared the Bachelor, smiling his decision. And Viola? The can’t stop the white Rose in their hands, to smile with happiness.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment