Saturday, July 23, 2016

Sabia Boulahrouz ‘sex doldrums: Now she’s even surprised – t-online.de

Only one year it did not have sex, has Sabia Boulahrouz recently revealed in the Dutch show “Ranking the Stars”. That their sex slump takes so much interest in the media, the 38-year-old surprised very.

“Never in my life I would have expected that the one big thing is like that. It was just such a small statement,” Sabia commented the hype her Maues love life now. in a RTL interview “. I do not think my case and simply said so”

When asked who she was last in bed, Sabia said, “Rafa, Rafa still.” The other studio guests wanted then know: When they had the last time sex? Sabia seemed the question although to be uncomfortable, but she replied: “.? Last year in August Pathetic, or”

“I’m not going rumv *****”

you may Sex Although very much, Sabia said. But One-night stands come for them out of the question. “I’ve just no partner – because I’m not rumv *****”

Sabia Boulahrouz and Rafael van der Vaart were 2013 until August 2015 together. The footballer, who was previously married to Sylvie Meis, has now again a new woman at his side, d he 23-year-old’s Handball Estavana Polman .

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment