Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Macaulay Culkin: “Kevin – Home Alone” actor talks about drugs … – ABC Online

Tuesday, 07.19.2016, 12:19
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error of the editors.

More than a decade has Macaulay Culkin, who became famous in the ’90s as “Kevin”, where no more interviews. In April he announced then his early retirement on, now he spoke to the “Guardian” about current projects and his past.

Rarely are Macaulay Culkin (35) an interview. Only in April announced the actor with films like “Kevin – Home Alone” ,” Uncle Buck “or” My Girl ” very early, was very famous, in conversation with the “New York Magazine”, he would retire. Hardly surprising when you

has worked his whole childhood long. Now he gave to the British “The Guardian” again a rare interview and explained therein, to drift more or less and is also nothing wrong to see: “The people they think would be constantly in motion, so as not to drown. I’ve never had to say a problem with it that I do not plan anything. Maybe I’ll take the next year also free. “

So Macaulay Culkin looks aka” Home Alone “today!



” I do not think I’m worth it ”

with all the attention he wants anyway have nothing to do: “I was aware of this decided. The paparazzi are following me, because I did not even prostitute “Culkin even believes. Therefore, he now live in Paris, where him the people in peace. Anyway, he does not understand all the fuss: “When I walked down the wrong street, there were suddenly 20 paparazzi and people with cell phone cameras. I do not think I’m worth it. “

Occasionally you see him but on the canvas, as in his cameo in” Zoolander 2 “ . His heart, however for “art and for writing, my notebook and small projects”. Most Active it is with his band “The Pizza Underground”, a Velvet Underground tribute band that replaces the actual texts with pizza puns. “This is one of those good ideas when you’re drunk and forget the next morning. But we bring a whole album out. “



Purified child star?

The early success came at a price. He pulled himself from a drug history to the next scandal. Long time he was considered the prime example of a fallen child star. Now he seems to ask the really important questions in life: “I am trying to figure out what makes me happy – and not in a superficial way. Keep my soul fit. “

Sounds almost as if Culkin purified. And even if he has often experimented with drugs, he says now in retrospect, that the people who actually made unduly worried: “I have not even spent $ 6,000 each month for heroin.”



In the video: this is from Pippi Longstocking become

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment