Saturday, August 22, 2015

Sophia Thomalla to erase their “tough but fair” -Auftritts – STERN

Congratulations dear Women’s Council,

Now you have it yet seriously managed that one makes fun of you! What have I few months ago have to plug, even below the belt when I was a guest at “tough but fair”. That was to be expected, since on this issue the opinions differ widely.

I can handle it well, that there are other opinions. So a couple of things that an Anton Hofreiter said, were not at all times be dismissed out of hand. Only: The other way around seems probably not to go. Although this is embarrassing, but not terribly surprising
disconcerting and particularly alarming, but I find that a certain clientele – oh, we call the spade a spade: women’s organizations, which are unfortunately still heavily interspersed with feminist extremists – a lobby has established that it has still managed seriously to move to the Broadcasting Council as a decision


this context is that some.. I had also once inquire. For whom is because actually as a Broadcasting? The Broadcasting Council is made up of members of various social groups and organizations, mostly represented by officials, for example, trade unions, churches, political groups and – respect – women’s associations. That reminds me so a lot is clear …

“Who decides for what is fake?”

“The guests were too untrustworthy to this topic “, is it [called. Who says that? We live in a democracy! Already forgotten? Here allow anyone to speak on this subject his mind! Who decides because when what is untrustworthy
?

The fact that there will be disputes, was clear to me, but who decides for me, who has a say and who is not? As a woman I can not say, therefore, that I find it silly that one is no longer allowed in the future say “dormitory”, but “students dormitory”, because it would supposedly suppress women. And that we do not need unisex toilets, think I am the way, still. I will not change now, just because a me name not known Broadcasting Board decides to declare a shipment for untrustworthy and misogynist. On the contrary. I will now ask only once who it was exactly. What “arguments” and then I’ll talk to my lawyer. Allowed to do that so easily?



“Who has before what fear?”

As far as I can remember, we live in a country where can express his opinion freely to everyone, without fear of reprisals. Freedom of speech and the opportunity to make known this is an essential part of our democracy! It’s a good thing. May express they – Whether a Til Schweiger or I or even an Alice Schwarzer – whether it is believed.

And I have my opinions expressed – yet another institution prohibits easy to leave this on? Who has before what fear? And out of this fear out which may just proceed with content? Well, these are almost states that we know actually only heard about from earlier or from other countries where freedom of expression is suppressed proven. So it is not simply
I would have preferred, the Broadcasting Board would use the rolling posts to identify empty-headed idiots who raise the arm to a forbidden greeting -. So that something does not go unpunished. Instead of removing the discussion about Ampelmännchen and Ampelfrauchen from Mr Plasbergs library.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment