Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Miss Platnum: So she rolls up her “Popstars” jury to – ABC Online

Tuesday, 08.18.2015, 08:41
Thank you for rating!

0

Report Error
You have an error found?

Please select the relevant words in the text. With just two clicks you report the error the editors.

In the eleventh season of the casting show “Popstars” it goes back to basics: A girl band to be cast. In the jury sits lower other power woman Miss Platnum that knows exactly what they want from the candidates. In the interview she told also who has a good chance with her.

“Purple Cloud” she ended three years ago, its probably the biggest hit. In the German hip hop scene but Ruth Maria Renner (35) alias Miss Platnum is not only since the feature with Marteria (32, “Kids”) and Yasha a real size. You already worked with Peter Fox (43, “Lake House”) and took last year at the Federal Vision Song Contest for her hometown Berlin. In an interview with the news agency spot on news the Rumanian-born artist told now of her latest project: She sits next to Stefanie Heinzmann (26, “My Man Is A Mean Man”) and dancer Bella Garcia in the jury of the new “Popstars” season ( .. from Monday, 8/17 20:15 clock, RTL II)

Three women cast a girl band – This year’s series “Popstars” is therefore a pure woman event. Would you have been also one of the party, when a few men had taken part

Miss Platnum:? Yeah, sure. So if the concept would have convinced me still. The main thing is, I can be as I want. That’s why I sit in the jury: I can draw from my experience, but then I do not care if there’s guys or gals join. I think the search for a girl band interesting, it is a coherent overall concept. For my decision to participate as a juror, but the

Free was not decisive. After your last single could be the motto of this year’s season of “Girls are the best guys” loud. Do you really think that girls more than boys draufhaben

Miss Platnum: Of course! I myself am a girl. I know that I’m a better boy – in some situations anyway, maybe even in most. I am simply the fact that I am a woman, that I’m doing things the way I do it. In the regard, the song speaks for itself. I want girls and actually all people say that it is important to stand up for what he or she is. You simply have to remain faithful and find your own center

Is that something you want to give the girls in “Popstars” on the way

Miss Platnum:. In definitely. It is important not to get lost. Everyone feels differently, and feels certain situations differently. It is not easy, not to be influenced – by the media, or any of these movements. It is important to stay with him. If you then know who you are, it is particularly nice to find a pack. With this pack you can then drag to the houses, which gives one to feel like-minded people around.



What is for you the concept of “Popstars” from?

Miss Platnum : I think it’s great that I do not just judge, but really can work with the girls. I will give them personal experiences along the way. My own path was so unconventional, a talent show would never have come into question for me. The concept of this season, however, shows that this can also be a way. It’s not about that we are looking at riot brushed girl. We want girls who really Bock on the tape. Above all, we are looking for girls who are interesting – no mice

Your Jury fellow They are three very different types.. Stefanie Heinzmann has been even cast by Stefan Raab and makes rather rock music, Bella Garcia punched and you are more likely in the range Hip-Hop and Rap go. How is because the cooperation

Miss Platnum: I think for the determination of the band these different jury characters are very important. If we always had only one mind, then we would put together a pretty boring band. I fight definitely always for the candidate that I find cool. When I think, ‘That’s a cool bride and can be recognized by the voice at once,’ I am working for them. The other jurors have since other approaches, that’s okay. This makes the band interesting

What are you looking forward to “Popstars” most

Miss Platnum:.? I just look forward to working with the girls and get to know them. I want to know their motivations and their visions. And I expect, moreover, really, that they come up with a vision to “Popstars”. The talent show is really just a footboard; Ultimately, you need to walk the path alone. They need their own goal – and that is what interests me: I want to hear, see and feel, what their goals

The objective is indeed first girl band.. Was there a girl band that you found great even in your youth

Miss Platnum: Yes, the Sugababes were insanely interesting types. The so had a cool attitude and have made great music. I can still hear today. With the Sugababes I could identify. The No Angels were also very interesting, although they were not musically my case. I think that were thrown together as well casted band. But do not worry, we’re not looking for the new No Angels. Musically this season is completely different!

Thank you for rating!

0

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment