Monday, October 31, 2016

“This is not going to happen,” Pietro excludes Liebes-Comeback – n-tv.de NEWS

entertainment

Monday, 31. October 2016

What a lot of Fans are still hoping for the “American idol”-favorite Pietro Lombardi is not an Option: A Happy ending as a family will not give it, he says. Instead, he wants to focus on his career. The tragic figure of his wife, meanwhile, is.

hoped, Although the love is confirmed officially and the marriage is to be divorced, many Fans still on a love Comeback of Sarah and Pietro Lombardi. However, a reconciliation, at least, the 24-year-old Pietro wants to know nothing. “From my side, this will not happen,” said the former “American idol”-winner of the “Bild-Zeitung”. Professionally, he wanted to take now a break of two weeks. “Then I give full throttle,” he announced.

What exactly he means by this, but I was the singer in an interview with “image”. So far, have expressed neither he nor Sarah, if you want to work in spite of separation. Only one thing: The publication of their joint book so far is “Our journey”, originally on 7. November, should appear, has been postponed to the spring of 2017, as the publisher explained to Eden Books.

at Least with regard to the future with their son Alessio, seem to be but agree. “Especially important is my child to me,” said Lombardi. “My child is my life. I have not wasted a second thought about it, to apply for sole custody. A Baby needs a father and a mother.”

More about

Sarah Lombardi showed, meanwhile, is on Facebook feelings. With her Fans she shared a snippet from the Bollywood movie “In good as in heavy days” – your favorite movie, like you said. “What is it, or not?” you asked and added a little later: “no one is perfect.” The entry must be as a response to the numerous hostile understood, which the young mother was exposed to in the past few days.

the Last had taken, according to Pietro, the alleged affair with the 24-Year-old, Sarah’s Ex-boyfriend, on Facebook party for the singer. “Please stop to insult Sarah. Offended me, but not Sarah! We didn’t want that to happen.” Also the accusation that he had destroyed the family, he does not sit up. “I love Sarah, I can do anything. I have always waited for you and had it accepted, when she got married.”

source: n-tv.de

themes

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment