Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Memories of last birthday: The poignant grief of the three children of … – ABC Online

Wednesday, 08.13.2014, 08:41
“socInfo” info

Thank you for your rating!

3

The three children of Robin Williams mourn their father. “I lost my best friend,” says his son Zack. “I will look forward to the moment when I see him again,” said the youngest son Cody. And daughter Zelda says goodbye.

The three children of Hollywood star Robin Williams paid tribute to her late father as a “loveable, nice and generous” people . “I lost my father and best friend. The world has become a little gray,” said Williams’ eldest son Zack (33) on Tuesday (local time) in a statement, quoted from several U.S. media.



So his assistant found the dead Robin Williams

“I will miss him and carry forever in me, wherever I go . I will look forward to the moment when I will see him again, “said Cody Williams (22), the youngest son of the comedian. The Oscar winner had committed suicide on Monday at his home in Tiburon, California.



Death of Robin Williams: police sees no foul play

Williams’ only daughter Zelda (25) recalled in a statement to the last day together with her father, on his birthday in July: “I will be forever grateful that my brothers and I were able to spend the day alone with him and share gifts and laughter could.”



So emotionally take friends and colleagues bid farewell to Robin Williams

info
“social info”

Thank you for your rating!

3

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment