Thursday, August 14, 2014

As an actress in dome show ?: Bachelorette clarifies: “I need to … – ABC Online

Thursday, 14.08.2014, 11:17 · FOCUS-Online Editor Kinga Rustler
info

Thank you for your rating!

0

Two more episodes, then Bachelorette Anna has found her dream man – stating at least the concept of RTL-dome show. But they need to at all? Because Anna is considered to be an actress, her falsehood is alleged. Compared to ABC Online she defends herself now against the allegations

FOCUS Online:. Again and again in the show and also the media the issue of credibility. They are accused of not taking the matter seriously heart and audition the audience something. Do you think that you as a Bachelorette have a credibility problem because you participate as a professional actress at the Dome Show

Anna Hofbauer: Since I need to correct, I am a musical performer, not an actress. Nevertheless, I have also thought about it. But as soon as emotions come into play, acting is no longer possible. I could not do that at least. That’s why I can say that I am pure. My feelings that I’ve developed there, are completely genuine. And who even überrrumpelt me, as intense as it was.

Bachelorette Anna tearfully: “This is absolute horror”

FOCUS Online: Did you have that on one of the men feel that he plays to you something? Also, where was that they participate in publicity reasons

Anna Hofbauer. I’ve always made my thoughts on one or the other, whether he really at for me the format has gone through or just to stand in public. That was me, too complained that I was only there for professional reasons. For God’s sake, of course I was thinking, what could happen professionally. But ultimately I did not in the hand

FOCUS Online:. In a way, it already but …

Anna Hofbauer: But I am by my profession already on stage. I could imagine to go away from there I never, I love it. I grew up with the aim Bachelorette to find someone because I did not feel more on this single life. I do not need the publicity, because I already have my stage.



Had Bachelorette Anna with candidate Marvin sex?

info

Thank you for your rating!

0

‘+’ ‘+’

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment